Our doctors and staff are committed to always being an enthusiastic team, excited about caring for our patients and promoting their lifelong dental health. Clinically, our doctors maintain the highest levels of accreditation and put great value on continuing education and updating technology to ensure patients are receiving the highest quality care available.
DR. RODNEY JACKSON
Dr. Jackson is from Wheelwright, KY in Floyd County. He went to college at the University of Louisville, dental school at the University of Kentucky, and completed his residency at the University of Kentucky. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Currently, he lives in Lexington with his wife, Wendy, and his sons, Raj and Eli. He enjoys working out and relaxing with his family and friends. He views his dental practice as an extension of his family and loves providing care to his patients.
- DOESN’T LIKE CHEESE
- ON AVERAGE, GOES TO THE MOVIES ONCE A WEEK
DR. MORGAN DILLOW
Dr. Dillow is a pediatric dentist from Russell, KY. He attended Marshall University in West Virginia where he received a Bachelor’s degree in Biology. He then received his dental degree from the University of Kentucky, and completed a residency in pediatric dentistry at Temple University in Philadelphia. He lives in Lexington, KY, with his family, Grace, Jackson and Charlotte! He enjoys all things related to UK sports and staying active with his kids. He sees his practice not as a job, but as a passion and a blessing.
- WAS THE MANAGER OF A SUBWAY IN HIGH SCHOOL
- NICKNAMED, ‘MAD DOG’ AS A KID. AS A COMPETITIVE SWIMMER, HE WOULD BANG ON THE STARTING BLOCKS AND GROWL AT THE OTHER SWIMMERS.
- HAD HIS FIRST CAR WRECK AT SIXTEEN BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO FLIRT WITH THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN SCHOOL BUT ENDED UP RUNNING HIS CAR INTO HERS. IT DID ALLOW HIM THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HER AS THEY EXCHANGED CAR INSURANCE INFORMATION.
DR. AMY LULEY
Dr. Amy grew up in Liberty, Kentucky. She completed her undergraduate studies in Biology at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Amy graduated with distinction from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry and then completed residency at Riley Children’s Hospital/Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She heads up our Tongue & Lip Tie Center, where she is passionate about freeing children from the limiting impacts of tongue and lip ties. Dr. Amy and her husband, Kevin, live in Lexington with their son, Hunter. Amy enjoys being a mom most of all, but in her free time loves baking, working out and tailgating for UK football games.
- SHE IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF FLYING BUT LOVES TO TRAVEL
- SHE NEVER LIKED COFFEE UNTIL SHE HAD A BABY
DR. MICHAEL DAY
Dr. Day is originally from Lynch, KY (Harlan County). He attended college at the University of Kentucky, where he majored in biology, and then onto the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry. He worked for two years as a general dentist in Johnson City, TN, before returning to school at Temple University in Philadelphia, where he received his certificate in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Day lives in Richmond with his wife, Chastity, kids, Avery and Jonah, and dog, Margo.
- HUGE MUSIC FAN, ESPECIALLY LIVE MUSIC. HAS SEEN HIS FAVORITE BAND, THE AVETT BROTHERS, IN CONCERT 66 TIMES AND COUNTING!
- LOVES TO TRAVEL. HAS VISITED 46 STATES (4 TO GO) AND 20 NATIONAL PARKS (42 TO GO).
- BIG STAR WARS, MARVEL UNIVERSE, AND HARRY POTTER FAN.
- COLLECTS TOYS FROM HIS CHILDHOOD (GI JOE AND STAR WARS) AND BASEBALL CARDS.
DR. MEGAN HAGGERTY
Dr. Megan is originally from Lexington, where she attended Tates Creek High School. She completed her undergraduate degree, dental degree, and pediatric residency at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Megan and her husband, who is a general dentist, live in Lexington with their toddler daughter!
- CAN’T STAND ANYTHING RANCH FLAVORED
- FIRST CONCERT WAS SPICE GIRLS